Full Webpage here
- COVID was a military defeat for the US.
- Trust in authorities has diminished
- Transhumanism and Anarcho-Primitivism may eventually be the next political axis.
- People’s identities and patriotism obstruct them from seeing the whole picture.
What Happens When the US Military fails.
- Covid was a military defeat for the US. Billions of dollars went in to Biodefense, yet nothing was done.
- The perception of the military is constructed by Hollywood. Strong, virtuous, and winning.
- The US attempted to do a Chinese-style lockdown, but the state failed.
- The Left believes that the US govt is omnipotent domestically and the Right thinks the US military is omnipotent abroad. Both are way off.
- Confidence in the US military is now much lower.
- Decades without stress testing is exposing weakness in the military.
The Failing State
- “Any society that can’t put together the level of trust, compliance or harmony to get mass adoption of a vaccine with short order is vulnerable to a biowarfare attack.” – Balaji
- There’s no mutual trust in authorities. It’s not about consent vs coercion.
- Government is a business and it’s failing. People tend to deify the government making them blind to the fact that it’s a failing entity.
- People’s identities are sacred to them. What are you a patriot towards or a customer of?
Transhumanism vs Anarcho-Primitivism
- Transhumanists want to leave the planet, download consciousness, live forever, and transcend
- Anarcho-Primitivists want to return to a non-civilized way of life. They see humans as killing the planet, too many screens, sedentary lifestyle, etc.
- Balaji sees this as the eventual political axis of the world.
- Transhumanism is “human reason embodied”. Technology is what makes us human and different from the apes.
- Balaji is here to get to infinity. If math advances in the next 100 years, so will civilization.
- The resolution between transhumanism and Anarcho-Primitivism may be robotic farming. Agricultural robotics.
Labor is Changing
- The “Great Resignation” is going to catalyze the “Great Automation”
- Printing fiat gave leverage to workers to strike and quit. There’s now a labor shortage and a goods shortage.
- The Berlin Wall was created to keep taxpayers in. Communism is a form of slavery. 100% taxation.
- The abundance of labor means you don’t automate. Southern California has more migrant workers. Upper Midwest has more tech
- “Only the most patriotic or stupid would keep their money in a jurisdiction that keeps increasing the tax rate.”