Check out Naval’s Episode Page & Show Notes
This podcast clip is part of an ongoing conversation between Naval Ravikant and Babak Nivi. Unless otherwise noted, quotes are from Naval. For reference, check out Naval’s famous How to Get Rich tweet storm.
- You need to have accountability to get leverage
- A well-functioning team is small and has clear accountability for each of the different positions
- Putting your name out there is a risk (like when trying to become a personal brand), but it opens you up to loads of rewards
- Without accountability, you can’t build credibility
- “We’re still socially hardwired to not fail in public under our own names, but the people who have the ability to fail in public under their own names actually gain a lot of power”
These notes were edited by RoRoPa Editing Services