Randy Pausch was a professor at Carnegie Mellon before sadly passing away in 2008. This is a lecture he gave on time management at the University of Virginia in November 2007. Randy was a virtual reality pioneer, human-computer interaction researcher, and co-founder of Carnegie Mellon’s Entertainment Technology Center.
- “Time is the only commodity that matters”
- You can always make more money but you can’t ever get your time back
- Don’t focus on doing things right, focus on doing the right things
- Doing the right things adequately > Doing the wrong things beautifully
- The 80/20 Rule: 80% of the results come from 20% of the work
- Your inbox is NOT your to-do list
Get Access to the rest of this exclusive post and more by signing up as a Supporter ($79/yr), learn more here