Reid Hoffman (@reidhoffman) is the co-founder of LinkedIn and host of the Masters of Scale podcast. This is a lecture given by Reid at Stanford University.
- Most of the time, multiple co-founders (2-3) > a solo founder (especially in the eyes of investors)
Table of Contents
- Being a Founder | Perception vs. Reality
- The Ideal Founding Team
- Where should you start your startup?
- Entrepreneurship is HARD
- It’s Conventional to Be Contrarian
- Being Flexible vs. Staying Persistent
- Focusing Internally vs. Focusing Externally
- Taking Risk vs. Minimizing Risk
- Focusing Long-Term vs. Short-Term
- What makes a great founder?
- Audience Q&A
- What makes a great co-founding team?
- How do you know when to pivot?
- Great Founders Have No Balance
Get access to the rest of this exclusive post, ad-free browsing, and much, much more by signing up as a Premium Member for just $7.99 a month. LEARN MORE HERE.