In this talk, Sam Altman (@sama) interviews Elon Musk (@elonmusk).
- With what you work on:
- Usefulness = (The improvement over the current state of the art) x (How many people your project impacts)
Table of Contents
- If Elon were 22 today, what problems would he work on?
- What did Elon do when he was younger that set him up for success?
- Should people trying to be useful to society get PhDs?
- A Framework for Usefulness
- How Elon Came to Start SpaceX
- Tech Innovation
- Push Past Fear
- What are the odds of a Mars colony happening?
- The Future of AI
- How does Elon allocate his time?
Get access to the rest of this exclusive post, ad-free browsing, and much, much more by signing up as a Premium Member for just $7.99 a month. LEARN MORE HERE.