- “Words on a page have infinite patience” – David Perell
Table of Contents
- Why write online?
- What are the best platforms for publishing online?
- How do you know what to write about?
- Build Your Personal Monopoly
- What does David find uniquely interesting?
- The World is Becoming More Digital
- Treat Information Like Food
- Writing Online Isn’t Arrogant
- What if you’re pressed for time? How can you find time to write online?
- The Essence of Good Writing
- Distribution is Key
Get access to the rest of this exclusive post, ad-free browsing, and much much more by signing up as a Premium Member for just $7.99 a month. Learn more here. Other Podcast Notes Premium Member-only posts we think you’ll love:
- The Sleep Elixir
- The Essential Guide to Dr. Rhonda Patrick – A 2018 Summary
- The Essential Guide to Kapil Gupta
- How to Start a Startup: Part I (Idea and Product) – A Lecture By Sam Altman and Dustin Moskovitz
- How to Start a Startup: Part II (Teams and Execution) – A Lecture By Sam Altman
- Competition is For Losers: A Lecture By Peter Thiel