Mind Pump consists of Adam Schafer (@mindpumpadam), Sal Di Stefano (@mindpumpsal), and Justin Andrews (@mindpumpjustin). Together, the trio have 50+ years of combined personal training experience. When it comes to strength training and general health advice, they know their stuff. It’s time we compiled their wisdom.
- Eat more protein. For maximum benefits, aim to consume 1 gram of protein per pound of body weight per day.
Table of Contents
- I. Diet
- A. Eat More Protein
- How much protein should you eat?
- What are the best sources of protein?
- Which type of protein powder is best?
- B. Ditch the Sugar and Processed Foods
- C. Think Twice About Going Vegan
- D. Fasting
- Prolonged Fasting Has Many Health Benefits
- Fasting Tips
- Do NOT Look at Fasting as an Easy Way to Lose Weight
- This Point is Key
- II. Supplements
- A. First, Know This
- B. The 5 Most Overrated Supplements
- C. After Filling Your Nutrient Deficiencies, Supplement to Enhance Performance
- III. Exercise
- A. Why strength train in the first place?
- B. The Best Exercises for Each Body Part
- C. The Rules of Bicep & Tricep Training
- D. The Rules of Chest Training
- E. The Rules of Shoulder Training
- F. The Rules of Leg Training
- G. The Rules of Back Training
- H. Exercise Myths: Dispelled
Get access to the rest of this exclusive post, ad-free browsing, and much much more by signing up as a Premium Member for just $7.99 a month. Learn more here. Other Podcast Notes Premium Member-only posts we think you’ll love: