If you’ve been on Twitter lately, you’ll know that using a gas stove makes you a climate change denier. This insane claim is just the new iteration of propaganda against fossil fuels. However, this is nothing new.
This conversation reveals how institutions have created a moral monopoly over the environment, which limits the discussion around the positive biological (yes, really!) and humanitarian outcomes of using fossil fuels.
Get Access to the rest of this exclusive post, ad-free browsing and much much more by signing up as a Premium Member, learn more here
So many podcasts, so little time.
- Podcast Notes Premium pulls out the signal from the noise so you can save time and learn more.
- Premium members get unlimited access to Notes and Collections.
- Collections integrate the key information on the most important aspects of life, business, and health.
- They also provide a comprehensive set of lessons from the world’s greatest minds (Huberman, Naval, Elon, Chamath, and many more).
- With Podcast Notes Premium, you get unlimited Podcast Notes browsing (over 1,000 notes since 2015), plus 100% ad-free content across all platforms.
- You’ll also get early exclusive Notes on podcasts before they are published even!
- Additional benefits include limited edition Podcast Notes magnet/stickers, entry into the Podcast Notes Premium community, priority Podcast Notes episode requests, and access to the Podcast Notes email archives (which contain every weekly email since 2015).
Get access to Podcast Notes Premium today!