Our list of our favorite and inspirational podcasts with easy to skim and digest notes waiting for you!
Found My Fitness Podcast: Rhonda Patrick is a PhD researcher bringing a rigorous approach to health, aging, diet, nutrition and many other topics. No scammy recommendations, just heavily researched and detailed science. Our notes try to make some of the more complex ideas more approachable.
- Roland Griffiths, Ph.D. on Psilocybin, Psychedelic Therapies & Mystical Experiences
- Dr. Pierre Capel on the Power of the Mind & Science of Wim Hof
- The Ice Man, Wim Hof
- Buffering the effects of stress with meditation
- The Sonnenburgs on How the Gut Microbiota Interacts With Our Bodies
The Tim Ferriss Show: Tim brings in some of the world’s most fascinating overachievers and reveals their secrets to success. These ideas never get old.
- How to Secure Financial Freedom, Maximize Productivity, and Protect Your Health
- The 4-Hour Workweek Revisited
- How the Best Overcome Fear
- The Badass Brand-Builder – Bozoma Saint John
- Tim Answers the 11 Questions from Tribe of Mentors
- The Erotic Playbook of a Top-Earning Sex Worker (NSFW)
- Intimacy, Emotional Baggage, Relationship Longevity, and More – Esther Perel
- Sharon Salzberg, World-Renowned Meditation Teacher
- Sir Richard Branson — The Billionaire Maverick of the Virgin Empire
- Investing Wisdom from Marc Andreessen, Peter Thiel, Reid Hoffman, Chris Sacca, and Others
- The 3 Critical Rules of Branding
- Tools and Tips for Better Sleep
- Favorite Books, Supplements, Simple Technologies, and More
- Ray Dalio, The Steve Jobs of Investing
- Filmmaker Darren Aronofsky — Exploring Creativity, Ignoring Critics, and Making Art
- Maria Sharapova: Mental Performance, Work-Life Balance, and the Rise to the Top
- Lessons from 50,000 Interviews: Larry King and Cal Fussman
- From Long-Shot to $50 Billion Empire – Bill Rasumessen
- The Tim Ferriss Radio Hour: How to Turn Failure into Success
- When to Quit
- Mr. Money Mustache — Living Beautifully on $25-27K Per Year
- The One-Minute Workout Designed by Scientists — Dr. Martin Gibala
- Susan Garrett — Master Dog (and Human) Trainer
- Dom D’Agostino on Disease Prevention, Cancer, and Living Longer
- Jocko Willink on Discipline, Leadership, and Overcoming Doubt
- Jason Nemer – Inside the Magic of AcroYoga
- Seth Godin on How to Think Small to Go Big
- The Tattooed Heretic of Wine and Whiskey, Richard Betts
- Derek Sivers Reloaded – On Success Habits and Billionaires with Perfect Abs
- 25 Great Things I Learned from Podcast Guests in 2015
- Peter Thiel on Investing, Business and Life
- How Philosphy Can Change Your LIfe, with Alain de Botton
- The Tattooed Heretic of Wine and Whiskey, Richard Betts
- 5 Things I Did to Become a Better Investor
- 5 Morning Routines for Winning the Day
- The Oracle of Silicon Valley, Reid Hoffman and Michael McCullough
- How to Build a Network in Record Time (Tim at SXSW)
- The “Wizard” of Hollywood, Robert Rodriguez
The Joe Rogan Experience: Joe is a podcasting legend and goes wherever his guest and conversation take him. Note every episode requires notes (e.g. those with comedians/MMA fighters), but for some they are essential. We look for those episodes to give you notes on what matters.
- #1054 – Dr. Rhonda Patrick
- Episode 994 with Dom D’Agostino
- Rhonda Patrick (Part 1/2) – 2015
- Rhonda Patrick (Part 2/2) – 2015
- Dr. Rhonda Patrick – 2014
- Gad Saad
The James Altucher Show: James Altucher is a successful entrepreneur, investor, board member, and the writer of 11 books including the recent WSJ Bestseller, “Choose Yourself!” (foreword by Dick Costolo, CEO of Twitter). He has started and sold several companies for eight figure exits. He’s on the board of a billion revenue company, has written for The Financial Times, The New York Observer, and over a dozen popular websites for the past 15 years. He has also lost all his money, made it back, lost it, made it back several times and openly discusses how he did it in his columns and books
- Dr. Oz: THE #1 Health Guru in America
- Gary Vaynerchuk: Set a Flag on YOUR Thing
- Marcus Lemonis: The Way To Gain Confidence in Yourself and Your Business
- Noah Kagan: Stop Fighting What You Are Good At
- Ramit Sethi Part 2: Challenge: Start Living Your Ideas Now
- Ramit Sethi: You Have Something People Would Pay For Right Now…
- Shawn Stevenson: The ONLY Health Podcast You’ll Ever Need to Hear
BulletProof Radio: Looking to get to the core of diet and health with various guests who can help you understand how to improve yourself
The Kevin Rose Show: Join entrepreneur, technology investor, and self-experimenter Kevin Rose as he explores new ways to reach peak personal and professional performance. In this “podcast for the curious,” Kevin interviews technologists, scientists, meditators, self-experimenters, and productivity hackers to discover insights that you can incorporate into daily life
- Serge Faguet – How to biohack your intelligence with everything from sex to modafinil to MDMA
- Tim Urban
- Tim Ferriss: Tribe of Mentors
The Truth Barrel: Life isn’t easy. And most people have secrets they don’t discuss: affairs, fears, challenges, double lives, and inner struggles. In The Truth Barrel (a 220 degree barrel sauna), New York Times bestselling author Neil Strauss (The Game) and pro athlete Gabby Reece (NBC’s Strong) sweat the truth out of some of the most famous, knowledgeable, and interesting people in the world, from Grammy-winning musicians to gold-medal Olympians. The goal: To learn from these experiences and solve the biggest challenges of life that most people are too afraid to discuss.
The Knowledge Project: In the Knowledge Project, Shane Parrish follows his curiosity as he talks with remarkable people to uncover frameworks YOU can use to learn more in less time, make better decisions, and live a happier and more meaningful life.
- The Art of Letting People Have Their Way: Negotiating Secrets with Chris Voss
- Susan Cain – Author of Quiet: The Power of Introverts in a World That Can’t Stop Talking
10% Happier with Dan Harris: Dan Harris is a fidgety, skeptical ABC newsman who had a panic attack live on Good Morning America, which led him to something he always thought was ridiculous: meditation. He wrote the bestselling book, “10% Happier,” started an app — “10% Happier: Meditation for Fidgety Skeptics” — and now, in this podcast, Dan talks with smart people about whether there’s anything beyond 10%.
The Rich Roll Podcast: A master-class in personal and professional development, ultra-athlete, wellness evangelist and bestselling author Rich Roll delves deep with the world’s brightest and most thought provoking thought leaders to educate, inspire and empower you to unleash your best, most authentic self.
- Plant-Based vs. Ketosis: Diet Wars with Cardiologist Joel Kahn, MD
- James Altucher on The Art of Thinking Differently, Adventures in Minamalism, and Crypto-Currency
- Ray Cronise & Julieanna Hever on Everything Plant-Based Nutrition
Wild Ideas Worth Living: Have you ever wanted to sail around the world, climb a mountain, travel to a new country, learn a new skill, start a business, write a book, or get in the best shape of your life? Wild Ideas Worth Living is podcast dedicated toward empowering others to take a break from the mundane and live out their wildest ideas. Host and Adventure/ Business Journalist, Shelby Stanger, interviews world-class explorers, scientists, health experts, authors, athletes, performers and entrepreneurs about how they’ve taken their own wild ideas and made them a reality, so you can too.
Big Questions with Cal Fussman: As a bestselling author, speaker and one of the greatest interviewers of this generation, Cal Fussman has sat down with some of the world’s most influential individuals: Muhammad Ali, Mikhail Gorbachev, Serena Williams, Jeff Bezos, Jack Welch, John Wooden, Al Pacino and hundreds of others, digging deep into their hearts and delivering their wisdom to the rest of the world. Now, in Big Questions, Cal continues his journey. Uncovering the heart, head, and soul of his guests in thoughtful, deep and entertaining conversations.
The 33voices Dialogue: 33voices is a global conversation about things that matter in business and in life. We create impact by keeping important ideas moving. We bring together the most influential thinking and thinkers on the planet to help entrepreneurs and business creators build great businesses and live great lives.
Deviate with Rolf Potts: Rolf Potts veers off-topic in this unique series of conversations with experts, public figures, and intriguing people.
Freakonomics Podcast: Looking for the role of economic concepts in places you’d never expect to see them. Fun and informative
The Art of Manliness: The place for bettering yourself as a man (sorry ladies). Interviews with authors on manly topics such as resilience, stoicism, etc.
StarTalk: Physics celeb (a truly rare concept) Neil DeGrasse Tyson answers questions on the universe or speaks with fascinating people/geeks like Edward Snowden)
A16z Podcast: Legendary venture capital firm Andreseen Horowitz’s podcast is a truly unique perspective on entrepreneurship, startups, silicon valley, running business and life
Dan Carlin’s Hardcore History: Some podcasts just need to be listened to. These are too rare and good and I suggest you just listen to them!
Interested in joining the Podcastnotes Team as a contributor? Email a sample of notes from your favorite Podcast to [email protected]