The best ideas and recommendations from world’s best podcasts. Founded in 2015, we’ve taken notes on over 1000 podcast episodes on Fitness, Nutrition, Startups/Tech, Finance/Crypto, & Life. We listen, synthesize and post daily.
- Member Only Content: Deep Cut content like comprehensive perspective on topics & people that matter most like The Essential Guide to Dr. Rhonda Patrick or The Sleep Elixir.
- Here is a Free Example – The Essential Guide to Naval| 2018 Edition
- AD FREE: No ads anywhere on the site
- Email Archives: Every weekly email we have sent going back to 2015!
- Early Exclusive Podcast Notes: As we grow our network with the best podcasters, Members will get early notes for Podcasts that have not been launched publicly
Become a Member today:
$7.99/month / $79/year
The Podcast Notes Team
Yoni: Founder and CEO of Podcast Notes (started in 2015). The very first notes were taken during a long train commute and things have grown from there. My background is actually in biotech/drug development and I have and MBA from NYU Stern and degrees in Economics and Psychology from Cornell University.
- All Things Naval
- The Portal
- Hardcore History
Matt: Joined the Podcast Notes team back in 2017 and likes to consider himself the “world’s first professional podcast listener.” He has a master’s degree in materials engineering, loves traveling in Southeast Asia, and can’t get enough of both Vietnamese & Thai cuisine. When he’s not grinding out notes, he’s either in the squat rack, doing deadlifts, or sweating in the sauna. His guilty pleasure? Watching travel vlogs on YouTube. Fun fact: As of writing, he’s been to 20+ (!) Above & Beyond shows.
- The Tim Ferriss Show
- The Joe Rogan Experience
- The Peter Attia Drive
- FoundMyFitness with Dr. Rhonda Patrick
- The Tim Ferriss Show – Brandon Stanton: The Story of Humans of New York
- An absolutely moving conversation about Brandon’s journey that nearly brought me to tears.
- Naval Ravikant – The Joe Rogan Experience
- I may be in the minority, but this was Naval’s best podcast appearance. Change my mind.
- The 33voices Dialogue: Kapil Gupta – The Truth Part II
- If you’ve heard of Kapil Gupta, this choice doesn’t need much explaining. This was, in my opinion, one of Kapil’s most mind-blowing episodes.
Alex Wieckowski (@AlexandBooks) grew up in NYC and earned a Master’s degree in business from Baruch College. He describes himself as a perpetual learner. When he’s not covering podcasts for Podcast Notes, he’s usually reading a book to share on his book blog (Alex & Books). In his spare time, he enjoys playing basketball, snowboarding, and traveling to new cities.
- The James Altucher Show
- The Joe Rogan Experience
- The Jordan B. Peterson Podcast
- Jordan Peterson: Facing Your Inner Darkness and Breaking Your Wretched Loop – Jocko Podcast
- When two of your favorite authors come together to do a podcast, you know it’s going to be epic.
- Steven Pressfield: It’s Not Too Late to Become the Hero of Your Journey – The James Altucher Show
- James Altucher is an incredible podcast host and he does an excellent job of mining gems of wisdom from the legendary writer Steven Pressfield.
- David Goggins – The Joe Rogan Experience #1080
- David Goggins is one of the most inspiring individuals you’ll ever meet (or listen to). By the time you finish watching this podcast, you’ll want to run a 100-mile race.
Eileen: Eileen is a freelance writer and former journalist for The Buffalo News. She writes articles, newsletters and blogs, tutors writing and is a member of the Explore Buffalo Marketing Advisory Board. She likes all things snow—and the Buffalo Bills, (of course). Favorite podcasts are The Journal – (episode: How Google Shapes Your Search Results); You Are Not So Smart (episode: The Happiness Lab); Were You Raised by Wolves (episode: Questions from the Wild)
Mostafa is based in Egypt, he fell into the Bitcoin rabbit hole in 2017 and later quit corporate life to do Bitcoin full time
He works on making Bitcoin knowledge available in Arabic, previous work includes Arabic edition of The Bitcoin Standard by Saifedean Ammous
He has never been to the Pyramids yet he backpacked around Europe
- Stephan Livera Podcast
- Darknet Diaries
Favorite Podcast Episodes:
- Naval on Joe Rogan
- Kapil Gupta Unrelenting Truth – the 33voices Podcast
- Vijay Boyapati on How Bitcoin mentally captures people – Stephan Livera
Udi: Udi’s passion is designing and building tools that bring people together and facilitate communication. He has been working on websites and apps since the age of 14 and his varied career has led to important responsibilities at large corporations (e.g. Lehman Brothers, Yahoo!, Disney), as well as key roles at exciting startups (e.g. VideoSurf, Foodstand). He’s always working on various side projects as well, currently focused on SoundPrint and of course Podcast Notes!
Questions/Comments: Email us at [email protected] or DM us on Twitter (@podcastnotes).
DISCLOSURE: We do use Amazon affiliate links throughout this site
Podcastnotes.org is A Signal From The Noise LLC Creation