Your favorite scientist returns this time on ‘Wild Ideas Worth Living’ with Shelby Stanger. Rhonda and Shelby talk about a variety of health hacks and dive right into the benefits of sauna use, exercise, as well as time restricted eating. Enjoy!
Emily Morse of “Loveline” and “Sex with Emily,” has been improving people’s sex lives on the radio for over 12 years. Today, she strips down with Neil and Gabby in The Truth Barrel to find out what steps you can take to improve yours.
– Solutions to the most common problems men and women face, including mismatched libido
– What a “sex script” is and how to use it
– How to improve your nonverbal communication before during and after sex
– How to get more confidence in being the sex initiator.
– How to make your partner(s) feel more desirable.
Full Episode, Podcast Score: 9/10 Microphones Sponsors: Squarespace (code: Joe), Legalzoom, Meundies, Onnit (code: Rogan) Find Rhonda Patrick at: Foundmyfitness.com, @foundmyfitness Part I Kombucha: Probiotic fermented drink (contains small levels of alcohol) Buy some / Make your own Water: You can die from drinking too much water (Radio contest, Frat hazing) Sauna Benefits: Rhonda goes in depth on her blog on Sauna … Continue reading The Joe Rogan Experience: Rhonda Patrick (Part 1/2)