Our running collection of all best health (and other) recommendations from NoteWorthy podcasts. Check back as we’ll be updating all the time.
Interested in joining the Podcastnotes Team as a contributor? Email a sample of notes from your favorite Podcast to Podcastnotes1@gmail.com
- Probiotics: VSL#3 and Visbiome
- Nordic Naturals Fish Oil, Krill Oil
- Tumeric, Circumin, Piperine, Tumerone, astraxanthin
- DHA, Lutein and Zeaxanthin ((combos),
- Liposomal Glutathione
- Curcumin: Meriva, 1 gr/day
- Vitamin A
- Omega 3
- Vitamin D3
- Vitamin K
- NAD Precursor Supplement
- Life Extension PQQ
- To get sulforaphane, a grow your own broccoli sprout kit
- Primal Kitchen nut/honey bar and Quest Bars might be the only ones not full of sugar
- Services/Testing: 23andme for your genetic profile, uBiome to test your microbiome, WellnessFx to test your blood markers/levels like LDL
- Books: The Good Gut, Taking Control of Your Weight, Your Mood and Long Term Health, Coddling of the American Mind, How We Know What Isn’t So, Born to Rebel, Sacred Mushroom and the Cross, The Longevity Diet
- Blender – Blendtech Blender
- Rhonda has Philips Hue light bulbs in every room of her house
- They can change color – Rhonda recommends blue light in the morning, and red light at night
- Movies: Rick Strassman – DMT, the Spirit Molecule
- Other: The National Milk Bank, Radiolab on CRSPR, Kombucha: Buy some / Make your own
- [Wild Planet Sardines packed in olive oil)
- Neil Gaiman’s commencement speech
- Boomerang: Creates reminders and parameters.
- Headspace: Mindfulness
- Real Mind Control: The 21-Day No-Complaint Experiment
- Amazon Echo
- Brad Feld: Feld Thoughts
- Ketone Testing: The Abbott Precision Xtra Glucose Monitor and the Freestyle Precision Neo Glucose Meter are the best choices on a budget.
- Quest Nutrition MCT Powder
- MRM Veggie Elite is a protein powder, which you can mix with avocado, MTC oil and coconut milk.
- The Pruvit has a higher concentration of sodium and has a good taste.
- He eats WildPlanet sardines and Crown Prince Natural Smoked Oysters because they carry fewer toxins than tuna.
- Fire & Kettle bone broth.
- Civation Xtend Perform, which contains leucine, valine and other important amino acids.
- D3 vitamins: if you’re not in the sun often.
- Melatonin: a sleep hormone.
- Idebenone: a mitochondrial antioxidant.
- It can help in cases of Friedreich’s ataxia.
- Magnesium Citrate, Magnesium Chloride, Magnesium Glycinate to reduce muscle cramping.
- Gaba, which has a calming effect.
- VLS3 supplement
- Modafinil can be a good idea for people with sleeping disorders.
- The Charlie Foundation for Ketogenic Therapies help vegetarians and vegans create their ketogenic diet with MCT oil.
- KetoDiet app
- Acetazolamide (Diamox).
- Other: Avalon Hill Board Games, Plant Fusion Protein, ProTools, Old Halo games, Mario 64, Mullet wigs, clear digital space – no notifications (RescueTime), Sony PSP
If you’re feeling generous, Bitcoin donations are very much appreciated 🙂